home contact about wee before & after things to come wanna be featured? advertise

Sunday, October 23, 2011

P.R.O.J.E.C.T. P.I.N.K.


on Wednesday of last week, Marilyn of 
the ArstyGirl Connection 
asked if I would be interested in joining for a cause:

*P. r. o. j. e. c. t  P. i. n. k.  {Painting The Blog World P I N K}*

For one day, Sunday, October 30th, as many bloggers as possible, will be painting their blogs
P I N K in support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

{Project Pink} is a touching day established to reach as many bloggers as possible, to dedicate their blogs to Breast Cancer Awareness For A DAY.  Simply feature a blog post dedicated to the cause. It should be a day of  pink  projects: {Crafts, Food, Touching Stories, Photography and Inspirations}


 ALL PINK ACROSS OUR BLOGS FOR ONE DAY
 Raise awareness and show WE CARE!
OVER 40 BLOGS ARE IN - ARE YOU??

This is a great cause in support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Won't you join us??


You can share a previous post...
Craft For A Cure...
Share Your Stories For A Cure...
Creatively Capture For A Cure...
GO PINK FOR A CAUSE!!
For more information, contact the Artsy Girl via 

I'm in, are you??

2 comments:

  1. I'm in!!! My blog is pretty quiet, but I'm always ready to support a wonderful cause!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS SO MUCH BONNIE!!! YOU ARE WONDERFUL FOR SPREADING THE WORD!!! So excited to see all the positive feedback and all the wonderful ppl joining in.. THANK YOU!! xo~ Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...