home contact about wee before & after things to come wanna be featured? advertise

Thursday, October 13, 2011

An Autumn Sunday at a corn maze


This past Sunday, my in-laws came in town for a visit. We had never been to the corn maze 
cross town, so we decided to finally go. Here are a few pics that captured our day.


The kids love to spend time with their Grandma & Papa!


The weather was absolutely perfect!


My son Wyatt loves anything with a saddle on it, even a bale of hay!


The farm has been around for over 100 years and had everything you would expect to see 
on a farm (well, no pigs).


lots of chickens & one rooster (lucky guy)


cows


A super cool maze that we found hidden stakes in with a letter on it. It spelled out the farm name.


A boy & his granddaddy!


I did not know corn grew this tall!!


There was even a hay ride driven by the owner on his tractor.


After Wyatt tried unsuccessfully to catch a chicken my hubby caught it for him.


When I tried to catch this one, well, it was kinda a joke!



This gall thought my shoelace was a worm.


Wyatt loved that he could 'pet' the chickens!
We usually will go apple picking in late September, but the time got away from us.
I miss the apples & will have to make sure to go early next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...